Video: Malidoma Some and the Rituals of the Dagara People
From the YouTube description:
Somé describes his childhood among the Dagara people, focusing on their use of ritual as a means of establishing an ongoing relationship with the worlds of their ancestors and of the spirits. He also describes his own shamanic initiation. He suggests that the elders of the Dagara community were skilled in creating doorways through which practitioners could pass into other dimensions of reality.
If you liked this article, you might like these...
- The 3 Main Types of Rituals For The Dagara
- Your Major Challenges In Life Are Forms of Initiation
- Finding The Daily Rituals That Work For You, Your Family, Bedtime, Eating...
- For The Dagara People, The Element of Water is the Spirit of Unity and Community
- Peyote Sunday a Great Ritual for the Native Indians