A Tibetan Shaman Extraction And Purification Ceremony
This video shows a healing ceremony where a group of Tibetan Shamans are "dispelling demons (angry ghosts) who are causing harm to the well being of people." They using chanting, drums, flutes, and other noise makers to help force the unwanted energies away.
If you liked this article, you might like these...
- Video: A Sucking Extraction by a Tibetan Shaman
- The Hopi Butterfly Dance - A Petition For Rain, Health, Long Life, And Honoring The Butterfly
- Egyptian ritual for dispelling bad dreams
- The Healing Work Of The Last Of The Tibetan Shamans
- Dateline: "A Shaman's Prayer" Looks At The Culture Of The Russian Shamans In Tuva