Jeff Bridges Talks About the Buddhist Story Points in "Tron"
From an io9 article, a quote from Jeff Bridges:
"I hope that people look at [this film] and glean some kind of wisdom from that. I brought on board a Zen master, a buddy of mine, Roshi Bernie Glassman [...] He came on-board to help add some spiritual depth to the thing. We didn't want it too cloying, and we didn't want it to feel like you were being preached to. We wanted some kind of substance in that way, and hopefully the movie will help people navigate the challenges of technology."
If you liked this article, you might like these...
- The American Indian: Secrets of Crystal Healing
- Zen Brain: Exploring The Connection Between Neuroscience And Meditation
- Remembering Our Purpose - The teachings of indigenous cultures may help us go beyond modernity
- 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Dreams
- What's Wrong With Our World, And What Can I Do To Make It Better? - "I Am"