The total absence of fear is complete freedom. Complete freedom is an expression of pure love. Pure love is manifest radiance from The Absolute – from Great Spirit. And with intention and impeccability, we can step into and be blessed by that radiance in ceremony.
"The republic of Buryatia is located in the heart of Siberia in the shadow of the Sayan mountains. Most of its territory is covered with crystal rivers, virgin forests and the verdant shores and limpid waters of Baikal, the world’s deepest freshwater lake. The beautiful landscapes leave visitors dazzled, but the local population, who know no other scenery, find inspiration in local spirits, prayers and rituals."
Perhaps the most emotional and painful of goodbyes, however, is the abandonment found in death. As you get older these occurrences happen in greater frequency yet each is as sobering as the next. Death might be the most climatic of goodbyes but there are other exits almost as dramatic. Bidding adieu to your first apartment in anticipation of establishing a new home with a backyard for your growing family and the empty nest that comes after you say so long to your 18 year-old “baby” heading off to college.
The Most Popular Posts The Last 10 Days
- 7 days
- Summer Solstice - A Time For Rituals to Celebrate Abundance, Fertility, And The Beauty of Nature
- Soulmates, Past Lives, and Relationships: Feeling The Pull Of "The One"
- 3 Plant Medicines To Help You With Lucid Dreaming
- Smudging Rituals For Your Home
- What Do Those Tidal Wave Dreams Mean?
- 6 Tips To Improve Your Intuition